Getting the Deal Through published their 2018 edition of Market Intelligence – Cartels.
This publication considers types of infringements the antitrust authority has been focusing on recently:
- Recent developments to the leniency system
- Means to speed up or streamline the authority’s decision-making
- Levels of judicial review
- Developments to private cartel enforcement
- Developments in antitrust compliance
- Changes of cartel enforcement policy or antitrust rules anticipated in the coming year
LEX Africa Chairman, Pieter Steyn contributed to the South African chapter. Please click on the link below to access the chapter.